Allura Skin and Laser is recruiting a Medical Aesthetician to join our growing practice. The successful candidate will have experience, Allura Skin and Laser is recruiting a Medical Aesthetician to join our growing practice. The successful candidate will have experience, wil be a self- starter, will have a drive to attain the best solution for our clients needs and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform all medical aesthetic services
- Follow Allura’s quality and safety protocols
- Accurately document treatments in clients file
- Educate clients on skin care products and treatment options
- Respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries from clients
- Update client information on internal database
- Coordinate with other staff to ensure exceptional service
- Must be a licensed Medical Aesthetician
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a medical facility or medi spa
- Must have experience working with the variety of treatment such as:
- Chemical Peel
- Laser hair removal
- Skin tag removal an asset but not a must
- An understanding of medical retail products
- Excellent written, verbal and computer communication skills
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner
This is a part-time position required for week days, as well as Saturdays. The position offers a compensation package and an opportunity to work in a great working environment and an opportunity to let your excellence shine. In your cover letter please include why you wish to align yourself with Allura Skin and Laser and how you believe you can add value to our organization.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls and no agencies please.